Today, we are posting our Easter themed cross and crown wood sign.
Who doesn’t love decorations that can be used for more than one holiday? This sign can double as a Valentine’s Decoration and an Easter Decoration.
We used some metal crosses that we found at Hobby Lobby as the X’s and some rusty barbed wire to create Jesus’ crown of thorns as the O’s. Then we added the words “Oh, How He Loves Us”.
We put together a short video on our YouTube channel and a list of supplies below. We would love for you to watch and tell us what you think.
- 1″ X 6″ X 24″ pine board
- Grey, brown, black & white acrylic paint
- “U” shaped chicken wire nails
- Two 5 1/2″ metal crosses (purchased at Hobby Lobby)
- Two 18″ long pieces of rusty barbed wire
- Print out of the desired font for “saying” to be used as a stencil
- Scotch tape
- Charcoal pencil
- Hot Glue
- Needle nose pliers
- Fine point paint brush
- Hot glue gun
Follow us on social media!
Thanks for stopping by our little corner of the internet.